We are committed to treating data privacy seriously. It is important that you know exactly what we do with your Personal Data.
Throughout this document, “we”, “us”, “our”, “ours” refer to Bhagwati Sales Corporation wherever we have said ‘you’ or ‘your’, this means YOU
WHO WE ARE
Bhagwati Sales Corporation is a firm registered under proprietorship deed Act, 1908 and having its office at 9/3208 Street No.5, Gurudwra Gali, Dharampura, Gandhi Nagar,East Delhi, 110031.Bhagwati Sales Corporation is engaged in the business of facilitating selling, marketing and retailing clothes / garments (“Business”) through e-commerce websites.
We commit to protecting your privacy and hence our Personal Data handling practices are continually reviewed to ensure compliance with the applicable Privacy laws and regulations
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
Categories of Personal Data collected and processed by us are as follows;
Demographic & Identity data
- 1. Contact details such as Name, email address, contact number, shipping address, country, date of birth, profile picture
- 2. Open data and public records such as information about YOU that is openly available on the internet
- 3. Details such as Transaction amount, bank name, card number, card type.
Online Identifiers and other Technical Data
- 1. Location details such as data we get about your location, IP address, logs, or from where you connect a computer to the internet
- 2. Technical details such as device information, location and network carrier when you use our mobile applications
- 3. Communications details such as the Metadata and other Personal Data we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages and calls
- 4. Usage data details such as data about how you use our website or web-based properties, pages viewed, etc.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS USED BY OUR DIGITAL PROPERTIES
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Similarly, there are other types of trackers used. Likewise, Mobile Apps use requisite permissions and SDKs. These are used to make Websites & Apps work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website/ App.
Below are the categories of cookies used on our website along with a description of what they are used for
These cookies are needed to run our website, to keep it secure if you are logged on and to obey regulations that apply to us.
If you are a customer, they help us know who you are so that you can log on and manage your accounts. They also help us keep your details safe and private.